Intelligent personal identity monitoring that searches for compromised information across the surface, deep and dark web. Get alerted in real time when your information has been compromised.
Sources Monitored Include:
- Millions of surface web pages, millions of deep web devices, over 100,000 semi-restricted underground and leaked forums and over 35,000 restricted dark web forums
- 5 billion records in database and always growing
- Exclusive breach data
- Extensive accidental exposure crawlers
- Access to very restricted Identity and Credential forums that require a vetting process or special invitation to access
- Data since 2010 with alerts sent in real time if triggered